MOUNTAIN VIEW REALTY'S COMMITMENT TO SELLERS
Mountain View Realty agrees to perform the following services to help sell your home:
1. Prepare a good faith estimate of anticipated expenses, reflecting the estimated net cash you could receive based on your requested price.
2. Conduct a preliminary qualification of all prospective buyers before showing your home.
3. Assist in arranging affordable financing for the buyer of your home.
4. Make a comparative market analysis of your home based on similar sales and competing properties to estimate the probable selling price.
5. Contact you regularly to report the selling progress of your home and review your competitive selling position every 60 days.
6. Photograph your home for marketing and promotional use.
7. Submit photos of your home for Internet listings with our own Internet sites and the Pike Wayne Association of Realtor’s Internet site.
8. Submit your home to our National Referral Network to assist you in selling your home to out of state buyers and/or finding a home for you in another town or state while your present home is being sold.
9. To advise other brokers and other salespersons in the Multiple Listing Service and our multi-office system of the existence of your home.
10. Diligently work to sell your home for the highest price in the fastest time.