‘If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water.’
What if you could own a property near the water? i.e., buying waterfront properties for sale. Owning waterfront property is a dream of many. Who wouldn’t like to watch the spectacular view of sunrise or sunset over a water body? The still water of a lake reflects the beauty around it. You can feel the beauty and keep yourself stress-free by living in a home at Hemlock Farms.
When talking to a real estate agent or searching by yourself, there may be many homes for sale in Hemlock Farms. We shortlisted eight premium Hemlock Farms real estate that will transform your dreams into reality.
8 Hemlock Farm Waterfront Properties:
‘What else would one wish for?’
Built-in the year 2013, the property has five bedrooms with excellent delineation. The house is fitted with a well-crafted granite kitchen and high-end appliances. Relax in an expansive room, enjoy your food in an elegant dining area and relish the island view from your private dock.
- Master suite with lake view
- Bath contoured with radiant floors, Carrara marble, and Maax jetted tub
- Spa-inspired bath in 2 bedrooms on 2nd floor makes it an ideal room for guests
- Home gym
- Home theatre
- 2-car garage
- Central AC
- Solar panels
- Trex deck
Quickly, adopt the pace of nature by living in a magnificent lakefront home.
‘Visit the home, and you’ll stay there for a lifetime.’
Modernized in 2021, this contemporary home is ready to move in. Feel the warmth and relax at lakeside living. Create memories at this paradise home that lasts forever.
- Three bedrooms with three bathrooms
- Master suite with modern bath and walk-in closet
- Ultra-modern kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
- Stone-faced wood burning fireplace in living room
- Large loft
- Nicely covered deck with screened porch outdoor kitchen
‘Live life king size you are born only once’ then why not own a lavish cedar contemporary home and live to the fullest.
Built in the year 1999, the home is constructed on 6972 sq. ft. with magnificent and extensive five bedrooms and five bathrooms.
- Terrific brick faced fireplace in living room
- Modern kitchen with cherry cabinets
- Formal Dining Room
- An extensive rear deck that connects the indoor aquatic oasis room for a swim spa
- Central AC and ceiling fan
- Built-in flat-screen TV
- Built-in double oven
- The remote-controlled lift arrives with the push of a button
There is a saying, ‘It’s better to wake up near the lake.’
What could be better than spending the weekend in a contemporary-style farmhouse near the lake?
Built in 1976, the property is constructed on 1951 sq. ft. It is situated 90 miles away from NYC. It has four bedrooms, each with a balcony and two upgraded bathrooms. The premier community at Hemlock Farms offers security, amenities, and many social clubs.
- Solid wood doors
- High-quality hardware
- Stone-faced fireplace outside
- Deck and screened porch
Recommendation: When to Consider a Waterfront Property as A Good Investment?
‘Family time is the best time then why not own this amazing home and make memories.’
Built in the year 1986, this chalet-style residential property is constructed on a 2996 sq. ft. area. The house comprises four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Enjoy with family in a Great room as the house itself inherits good old vibes with a modern touch.
- Huge family room (36′ x 23′) with a wood-burning stove
- The private Master Suite at the back of the home appeals to you to come home soon.
- Three rooms next to an amazing Trex deck
- Fully insulated
- Schools located nearby
‘Who could be so lucky? The one who comes to a lake for water but gets to see the reflection of the moon.’
Built in the year 2001, this contemporary style house is constructed on 2462 sq. ft. with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The same owner maintains it for over 20 years.
The home fulfills all your family needs as it has a family room with a propane stove, sliders opening to the three rooms.
- Open floor plan with a combo of kitchen and living room.
- Rocking chair porch.
- Circular paved driveway.
- Nearby amenities include four lakes, three pools, beaches, tennis courts, hiking trails, and many more.
- Schools in nearby locations.
‘It is a boon to live amidst nature with your loved ones. It keeps one healthy, wealthy and wise.’
Quite sure you will not want to miss this one!
Built in 1987, this residential property is constructed on 1744 sq. ft. with four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Brick faced fireplace in living room
- Open floor plan
- Screened porch
- Community with amenities such as beaches, lakes, pools, playground and many more
Hence, enjoy the delightful weather, especially in the spring and summer months.
‘Water inspires the soul of the man, but owning a home near the lake impresses the mind.’
Built in the year 1980, the property is constructed on 1920 sq. ft. with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Party hard on the colossal floor plan and can embrace the natural light too.
- Pristine kitchen
- Huge dining area
- Large screened-in porch
- Storage shed
- Paved driveway
Waterfront properties have proved to be a valuable investment & have health and wellbeing benefits too. So, which property would you like to own?
Want to book the tour for home? Connect us, and we will be happy to assist you.